Skip to content
Therapist Caree Brown Credentials
- Institute of Community and Family Psychiatry, Montreal, Canada, Post Graduate Degree in Couple and Family Therapy
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada, MSW Clinical Social Work, Mental Health
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, B,Sc. Human Development and Family Relationships
- Allan Memorial Psychiatric Hospital, Montreal, Canada, Adult Psychiatry
- Family Service Association, Montreal, Canada, Foster Care, Adoption, Family Therapy
- Masters and Johnson’s Sex Therapy
- IMAGO Training – Level II
- EMDR Training-Level II
- President, Montreal Council on Staff Development of Mental Health Professionals
- Training Supervisor for Staff and Interns, Jewish Family Services, Montreal. Canada
- Clinical Supervisor, Marriage and Family Units, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Board Member, Executive Committee, Professional Social Workers, Quebec, Canada
- Founder, New Women’s Center, FeministsTherapy Project, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Psychological Consultant, Linton Family Practice Medical Group, Montreal, Canada
- Couple and Family Specialist, Linton Counseling Services, Linton,New Jersey
- Couple and Family Therapist, Child Guidance Clinic, Walnut Creek, Ca.
- Instructor and Guest Lecturer, John Muir Hospital, Walnut Creek, Ca.
- Workshop Leader, Wellness Community, John Muir Hospital, Walnut Creek, Ca.
- Family and Group Therapist, Walnut Creek Psychiatric Hospital, Adolescent Unit, Walnut Creek, Ca.
- Instructor and Lecturer, A Better Way, Family and Community Center, Berkeley, Ca.
- Voted Best Therapist in Northern California, 2010
- Voted Best of the East Bay Therapist, 2011
- Awarded Best Therapist in Walnut Creek by Walnut Creek Better Business Bureau, 2013